:: Re: [Dng] 4chan's /g/ says you're n…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Matteo Panella
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] 4chan's /g/ says you're never going to make it / amount to anything.
On 01/12/2014 16:15, chris wrote:
> less noise here would make life a lot easier....

Definitely. We all knew we were heading for a shitstorm, there's no need
to report it here (or on other media).

Please please please, keep this list to issues related to the
development of Devuan itself (like fixing abi-dumper so it doesn't crap
out on libraries built with -flto -ffat-lto-objects - help from a Perl
wizard is more than welcome!). Let people say what they want about us,
frankly all I care right now is getting an ABI dump of libudev :-)

Regards,
--
Matteo Panella