:: Re: [Dng] No systemd: Please be san…
Author: Gregory Smith
To: Dr. Nikolaus Klepp
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] No systemd: Please be sane and keep to the path you have chosen.
Seconded.

"But for all fleeing systemd, it's a bit problematic to hear the talk
about integrationg systemd again. It'd do the project good to place a
"political" message to make things clear. It's not good to hear that
maybe you'lll get backstabed by systemd again (just overstressing)"

Debian claimed that systemd wouldn't be forced, you always could use
init, same sort of message. That was a lie and we knew it from the
start.

There needs to be a strong message sent.