:: Re: [Dng] Devuan Logo
Author: chris
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] Devuan Logo
A mouse inspired me for no particular reason, I used this as a reference
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/mouse-caricature-18178737.jpg

and came up with this http://chrisc.bedroomcoders.co.uk/img/devuan.svg

It still needs work, but I won't bother unless there's a general
consensus its worth bothering with...

I may looks at some other animals / ideas so do say if you have any ideas