:: Re: [Dng] Dead-Bian and the new ( d…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Chris
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [Dng] Dead-Bian and the new ( devUan ) Fork. Compatibility...
At the risk of being mighty unpopular here....

For me Linux has always been about choice, I could choose how my desktop ran etc....

If people choose to run a single point of attack errm I mean failure or wish to have a less efficient machine by adding a whole extra layer of middle management....

Then that is their choice, just as its our choice not to use systemd/Linux

I'll defend to my last gasp their freedom to make I think not know is a poor choice ...

Alas I fear the systemd stench will hang around for a good long while, who'd have thought an extra needless middle management layer for sound would still be here ... But it is....

Remember freedom to choose is as important probably more important than your distaste for systemd