:: Re: [Dng] [META] Trolls away!
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ruben Safir
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [Dng] [META] Trolls away!
On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 10:19:21PM -0800, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
> Do we have any mechanism to stop trolling on this list?

It looks like a good procmail filter will be needed to work with this
list. I almost feel like we are in the Junior High School cafeteria and
the School monitor just walked out the door.

Things will probably settle down once work is started in earnest.

Years ago, early in the NYLXS life cycle, we were thinking of creating a
new distro from scratch and calling it "Jesus Linux", the distro that
finally nails it!

Oh well :)

Ruben

http://www.mrbrklyn.com