:: [Dng] new member
Author: Levente Kovacs
To: dng
Subject: [Dng] new member
Hello list,

I recently joined this group and I think this is a good effort.

I am a long time Debian user (from 2.0), and I'm happy with it, but systemd is
really out of my philosophy. I personally wouldn't care, becouse my most use
of the computer is Electronic design, embedded software design, and am running
a pure openbox session. I hate large monsters like GNOME and such. I think the
new project goal would be to support a debian for minimalist users.

Just want to know if you are willing to set up a gmane reflector for the list?

All the best, and 73!
HA5OGL
Levente

--