:: Re: [Dng] [debianfork] Don't panic…
Author: Matteo Panella
To: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] [debianfork] Don't panic and keep forking Debian™!
Hiya, forkaioli! ;)

On 27/11/2014 22:29, Debianfork majordomo wrote:
> First of all, our project is called "Devuan". Our home is on
> https://devuan.org. Please spread the word.

You *might* want to recheck the configuration of nginx for port 80:
400 Bad Request
The plain HTTP request was sent to HTTPS port

It'd be better if it issued a 301 with the relevant https URL instead of
dumping a 400 :)

Day-work permitting (you know, deadlines...), I'll try to do what I can,
especially regarding the current mess with sysvinit playing
not-so-nicely with systemd-shim and cgmanager (upstream #769483) which
is already biting me on Jessie (and even on Ubuntu!).

Kind regards and happy forking,
--
Matteo Panella