著者: Joel Cannon
To: System undo crew
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] Rojava: no taxes, political pluralism, self sufficiency
Wow, thanks so much for those links.
I've been an anarchist most of my life and I'm learning all kinds of new
stuff about it.
I'm watching "Anarchism in America" for the first time right now -- I met
one of the interviewees in that film, Karl Hess, when I was a kid. I loved
that guy -- he was one of the first people I met who espoused the liberty
philosophy but didn't sound like a heartless robot.
I have a lot of hope for this movement these days.

Joel