:: Re: [unSYSTEM] 'business insider' a…
Author: Troy Benjegerdes
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] 'business insider' and 'crypto anarchist' in the same url
It was damned funny to see the combination.

Some of this aggregator site nonsense seems like fully-automated AI systems
designed to give press and advertising clicks for other fully-automated AI
systems that write crappy stories with no journalistic standards.

That's the only logical explaination for this story.. The idea that a
human with real thought and comprehension wrote this and posted it to
businessinsider is... too horrible for me to contemplate