:: [unSYSTEM] 'business insider' and '…
Author: Troy Benjegerdes
To: unsystem
Subject: [unSYSTEM] 'business insider' and 'crypto anarchist' in the same url
At first, I laughed, cause I never thought I'd see a URL like this:

http://www.businessinsider.com/crypto-anarchists-are-flocking-to-a-bitcoin-hacklab-in-spain-2014-11

But then, I read
"Projects there such as "Dark Wallet," "SX," and "libbitcoin" aim to make
bitcoin transactions anonymous, trustworthy, and most importantly, untouchable
by governments.

And then it became obvious to me that business insiders need anonymous,
trustworthy, and untouchable insider trading to fully express their rights
to corporate speech. Thus this is a critical story for the CEOs and
corrupt high-frequency traders to follow.

The enemy of my enemy is my frenemy?

So be it, if they help write good code. But watch your pocketbooks, digital
wallets, and dark money campaign contributions. Always remember the opsec.

Troy Benjegerdes                 'da hozer'                  hozer@???
7 elements      earth::water::air::fire::mind::spirit::soul        grid.coop

      Never pick a fight with someone who buys ink by the barrel,
         nor try buy a hacker who makes money by the megahash