:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anyone creating ince…
Página Principal
Autor: Cameron Gray
Para: System undo crew
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anyone creating incentivized mesh in their hood?
"If anyone asks, we are doing it to strengthen national security, to make
America's networks more secure against terrorists like Comcast :D" lol

This is great news! I'm glad others are working on it, the micropayments
part is what we're struggling with the most, I'll forward it on to our team
:D I'm sure our projects are going to collide, let's connect our meshes in
the middle and free the westcoast!