:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Encrypted Messaging …
Author: Brian Hoffman
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Encrypted Messaging Software
I think PGP came along at a time when usability wasn't so important. Keep in mind it's lucky that Zimmermann wasn't put in jail for his work. Until the Snowden revelations I don't think at least Americans even worried about privacy, let alone usability. We are in rarified air. So much promise. Why are we fighting to find the perfect solution, let's work together to continually improve usability and security hand in hand.