:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Geolibertarians and …
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Josh Walker
Dátum:
Címzett: System undo crew
Tárgy: Re: [unSYSTEM] Geolibertarians and Land Value Tax to replace all other forms of unjust taxation
Agree, that's key. I'd expand that to say (unless we're all speaking
lojban, god I wish) that we're gonna have to be exceedingly careful to
ensure our words don't "drift" and that we're working under the same
assumptions about words.

In the case of my model, I think consensus is just enough that it all
works. I speak of spontaneous consensus. I imagine this would happen along
the same vectors that viral knowledge spreads, with the critical point
around ~10% or something being the "seed" required to spread. There's a
study somewhere, but I'm mobile right now.