:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Regulation panel at …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: ben
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Regulation panel at inside Bitcoin
Ive been listening to watts a lot lately, and most of our worlds
problems seems to me are created by everyone following their ego. And
when its not real, a hallucination, or just an idea makes us still do
crazy shit in its name.

Watts also said that we need to leave our enviroments alone, and not
try to master it(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LXiSPpfM54), and I
think that is what Amir said in the Keiser show is so great; its about
the process. This whole experience of life and existence is evolving.
And still when it seems that the world is getting worse its improving.
"You wont find peaks without valleys, and no valley without peaks."
watts