:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Regulation panel at …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: ben
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Regulation panel at inside Bitcoin
Do you know that the word 'person' means 'mask'? The 'persona' which
is the mask worn by actors in Greco-Roman drama, because it has a
megaphone-type mouth which throws the sound out in an open-air
theater. So the 'per'--through--'sona'--what the sound comes
through--that's the mask. How to be a real person. How to be a genuine
fake.

-Allan Watts

:)