:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Pew Pew Pew
Góra strony
Autor: Troy Benjegerdes
Dla: System undo crew
Temat: Re: [unSYSTEM] Pew Pew Pew
Okay, I went over-the-top with the pre-trojaned silicon stuff. I still
think it's a big issue, but not the biggest one here.

Ghostgunner is great for freedom to make stuff. But please do not
imagine it is 'anonymous'. What about the toolmarks?

http://www.dfs.virginia.gov/laboratory-forensic-services/firearms-toolmarks/

The CNC is going to leave a LOT of evidence on which ghost gunner mill
made which receiver in the form of tool marks. Whats worse is that since
so few people understand tool marks, the government hired 'experts' can
just make shit up and juries will buy it.

If you really want to choke the totalstate bastards you need to provide
some good forensic science on how to defend against fake toolmark matches.