:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Coinshuffle presenta…
Author: Odinn Cyberguerrilla
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Coinshuffle presentation
There are going to be a lot of options in 2015 for wallets which either
use CoinJoin, stealth (including DW) and more... plus zerocash is likely
to come out this year probably in December.
If I recall correctly stealth has been incorporated into Vertcoin...
I'm losing track of what coins and wallets have incorporated or are
about to incorporate what (CoinJoin, Stealth, etc).. If anyone already
has a list it would be interesting to see (though it will probably be
outdated by the time you make it with the growth of things)

-Odinn