:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Government documents…
Author: Bezdomny
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Government documents from anonymous source about Bitcoin in Europe
You're departing from the assumption that using drugs is a crime. I don't
believe drug consumption should be considered an illegal activity. I fail
to understand why anyone who uses drugs should be persecuted like a
criminal. In Portugal they stopped treating PROBLEMATIC DRUG USERS (we
don't use the word "addict") as criminals and treated it as a medical
issue. Drug (ab)use has gone down dramatically.
This idea of persecuting one another and treating each other as criminals
is not the way to change society. As for illegal weapons, well if the US,
France, Russia, UK and other weapons producers stop making the weapons
then there'd be nothing to sell because people who make their own guns
aren't criminals;they're gunsmiths, craftspeople. Why would someone want
to use a gun against another person? That's a mental issue. Most likely is
out of desperation for money, so the crime here is poverty. In the odd
case the person is a psychopath, which is extremely rare, but those people
are so smart that they could probably get a policeman to lend them a gun to
commit a crime