:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anoncoin aim to have…
Author: Matthew Holt
To: System undo crew
CC: imichaelmiers
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anoncoin aim to have Zerocoin on their test-net by October 15th
I'm not a member of the Anoncoin team I am just interested in the basic
cryptology of anonymous transaction techniques. Of which ring-signatures
looks the strongest of what's publically available today. While it looks
like in theory that Zerocoin offers stronger anonymity in general effect.
I am also not a number theorist but the Anoncoin devs claim to have
improved on Sanders RSA UFO technique to better suit their Zerocoin
implementation (reference)
<https://wiki.anoncoin.net/RSA_UFO#Anoncoin.27s_improvements_on_the_Sander_RSA_UFO_concept>.

MH