:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Reappropriating our …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Odinn Cyberguerrilla
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Reappropriating our stigmatizing Dark labels
On 2014-09-25 11:54, Damian wrote:
> PatriotWallet is a geniusss idea...I might have to dig into that.
>
> On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 6:18 PM, Washington Sanchez <
> washington.sanchez@???> wrote:
>
>> April Fools suggestion: come out with a version of DarkWallet called
>> 'PatriotWallet' with all the associated Americana, Eagles, Flags and
>> McDonalds.
>>
>> CoinJoin your bitcoin so ISIS can't track your payments. Encrypt your
>> messages to avoid ISIS dragnet data collection and interception
>> program.
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 11:02 AM, Brian Hoffman <brian@???>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I think the point is there's a mysticism that goes with the word
>>> dark.
>>> It's way more punk than opaque. What the fuck is that? This is the
>>> same
>>> crap we get about the OpenBazaar name. First off it's just a name
>>> and
>>> second off you read too much into it. DarkWallet is a dark themed
>>> wallet
>>> app and there are so many themes for other software called dark and
>>> no one
>>> assumes it evil. I think it's an unfair assessment first of all.

>>> label

>>> http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2hc34r/winklevoss_bitcoin_presentation_at_value/ckrlzci?context=3

>>> <mailto:genjix@riseup.net>

Simple.

1) Make it 1000 times more expensive than it would ever need to be
(actually if the price of it is zero, then just give it a price, like
0.01 BTC, then multiply that times ten, then translate it to whatever it
is in US dollars on the day, then multiply THAT times ten then make it
the US dollar price, then make THAT the PAYPAL price, then watch LEGIONS
of people come to buy it like CRAZY

2) Give it any name. Doesn't matter what the name. Just make sure and
put Patriot or Zombie in front of it. If it is PatriotWallet it has to
look Flaggy, you know, red white and blue with stars all shooting out of
its ASS. If it is ZombieWallet it has to be green with a darkgreen
radiation symbol on the wallet so it looks really cool like everything
else that is marketed to kill zombies or indicate that there is a green
radiation level situation that is causing people to stay indoors and the
poor outdoor ones to get turned into zombie people (not like they
weren't already but whatever).
EXAMPLE of hypothetical PatriotWallet color scheme, using Power4Patriots
as baseline: http://power4patriots.com/ (NOTE: I am NOT affiliated in
ANY way with Power4Patriots Solar stuff.)
EXAMPLE of hypothetical ZombieWallet color scheme, using a typical
'green radiation' sign:
http://wallpaperscraft.com/download/radiation_sign_symbol_background_86966/2560x1024

3) Sell Sell Sell

Have fun. NOTE: This e-mail contains toxic objects which by their very
nature are NOT FOSS