:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Coins In the Kingdom…
Author: Odinn Cyberguerrilla
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Coins In the Kingdom #BitcoinDisney
I know I am not the first person to think of this, but why have the evil
corporate overlords (here I am thinking specifically of the gaming and
entertainment industry generally) not jumped on this train?

Particularly those who are in the business of pushing out computer
games?

In particular, I don't know if any of you have been stealthy readers of
things you find on shelves while huddling briefly in bookstores, but one
of my faves has been "Minecraft: Combat Handbook" (yes, it's a book in
the kids' section) by Stephanie Milton, Paul Soares Jr., FyreUK, and CNB
Minecraft & Notch Development AB / MOJANG.

I MEAN HAVE YOU SEEN THIS LITTLE BOOK IT IS REALLY SERIOUSLY GOOD

With such amazing pointers as how to survive "Combat in the Nether" ('A
full Nether portal can be crafted from 14 blocks of obsidian... Before
entering the Nether, equip yourself with... enchanted armor, enchanted
weapons... cobblestone... flint and steel... torches... food') and hot
to obtain successfully obtain the tears of a "Ghast," this little tome
is chock full of hard-to-come by survival skills, and I should know,
because I've had a rough go in this world.... and I'm still alive.

But there were no pointers in this book for how to use Minecraft to mine
bitcoin or access BCN that the Minecraft community might have happened
to pool up and save to distribute for those who've made certain
accomplishments.

I think that Minecraft is totally not picking up on the obvious
connection here (mining, Minecraft...)

Similarly Asphalt8 and such racing games could stand to integrate
bitcoin rewards for those who are into racing and actually win.

Anyway, just throwing it out there.

-Odinn