:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Library Update
Author: William Swanson
To: Eric Voskuil
CC: libbitcoin@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [Libbitcoin] Library Update
This is great! It's nice to see things moving along.

However, I do have one minor complaint - those underscores are really
ugly! Nobody uses underscores in library names; they are always
dashes. Just look through the package archive of any Linux distro to
see what I mean:

pacman -Slq | grep "lib" | grep "-" | wc -l
550

pacman -Slq | grep "lib" | grep "_" | wc -l
11

Can we please be like a normal open-source project and use dashes? I
know the underscore thing comes from boost, but they are off in their
own little world on this one. We don't need to copy their
idiosyncrasy.

Other than this one little aesthetic niggle, everything else is looking good!

-William