著者: Christopher Franko
To: System undo crew
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] Ive reached a plea deal
Pleading guilty is never a good thing when there is a suspended sentence,
I'd make SURE in WRITING that there is no jail time before saying yes to
the plea. They are crooked as fuck and will say "plead guilty no one else
has ever been to jail" then give you the max in 4 months. It's always
bullshit when that becomes the lesser of two evils. Say you take it to
trial youll get the fuckin max anyways. When you plead guilty they will
make a media debacle out of it and not one time state that pleading guilty
is usually the only strategic move. The whole fuckin system is potato.
Being a felon however isnt really that bad. All the paper work and reach
arounds you got to do with probation however may turn quiet constrictive
and suffocating. Especially for someone who wants to travel alot. Anyways
good luck buddy, hope you made the right decision.