:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Reputation based cur…
Author: Brian Hoffman
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Reputation based currency?
If he let you just throw that grenade blowing up his statement stand then it wouldn't be a good debate and you just lost credibility by going on the offensive after he asked you to justify your rationale. You guys both seem to have gotten overly sensitive here but I'll agree with Justus. If you've got some point to make, why defer it unless it consists of name calling and soft reasoning.

Sent from my iPhone