著者: Julia Tourianski
To: System undo crew
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] Reputation based currency?
I am familiar with stephan's work. there are holes in it. just like with
the non-agression principle. but this is not a debate to have here :)

anyway, to answer your question, no that is not what I meant. i
specifically meant exactly and only what I stated

For the secrets and lies, my PGP key:
https://libbitcoin.dyne.org/julia_tourianski.pgp.asc