著者: Justus Ranvier
To: unsystem
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] Reputation based currency?
On 08/24/2014 01:38 PM, Julia Tourianski wrote:
> you can't compare the objective reality of gravity to human interaction and
> questions like right and wrong.

If by that you mean that ethics are subjective, then I disagree in the
strongest possible terms.

https://freedomainradio.com/free/#upb

Quick summary:

1. Ethical assertions are one way people try to influence the behavior
of other people.

2. Ethical statements differ from other ways of persuasion because
rather than appealing to personal preference they implicitly claim to
derive their validity from universal principals.

3. We can test ethical statements by identifying the universal principle
they represent. If the principle can not be applied universally or is
logically contradictory, then it's false.