:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Reputation based cur…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Josh Walker
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Reputation based currency?
True. There are merely a few core principles — really, just kinda one
concept and derivations of it. This is my understanding if it. And it seems
this must be so, because of #3. All else is then either a violation, or is
opinion at an individual level.

And, individual opinion which isn't a contradiction is fine, unless
attempts are made to enforce those opinions on others, vs. persuade
logically. Right? So the core principles must be the only ones we CAN all
live by.

I find it less confusing to consider the whole of humanity as one
macro-organism. These things which we can call "bad" are things which would
be called autoimmune diseases or cancers. Good things either do not permit
the spread of disease, or reverse its progress in some way.

The internet, in my view, was the evolutionary development that might best
be compared to the way vascular and nervous systems, and therefore immune
function and other inter-cellular communication, exist in mammals and
vertebrates, vs. the sort of blood "bath" of invertebrate organisms.

In this way we get a unified macro-organism and therefore things which
either are or aren't compatible with its continued existence. It's a broad
summary of my work and writings on this, but hopefully it made some sense.

—J