:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Reputation based cur…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Justus Ranvier
À: unsystem
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Reputation based currency?
On 08/25/2014 01:32 AM, Julia Tourianski wrote:
> "Prove it"
>
> Reminds me of a kid yelling on a playground when another kid disagrees with him
>
> Haha

I'm sorry you've gotten as as far as you have in life without anyone
ever telling you this before, and there's no way to sugar coat this, but
what you are doing here in the conversation is proving that you are
mentally stuck in that playground.

It really is obligatory on the part of the person making positive claims
to prove them. Nobody gets to just make shit up, insult anyone who
properly asks for a rational justification and call what they are doing
thinking.

> Feel free to pm me but I doubt either one of us will prove anything - lucky for me, I don't deal in absolutist ideals

Because of the major contraction in this sentence, I can translate that
into, "I won't listen to proofs, because I am unwilling or unable to think."

The reason I'm telling you this is because clearly nobody ever has
before. You should know that rational thinking is an option you can
pursue, but you won't be able to do that until you realize that you're
not already.