:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Reputation based cur…
Author: Josh Walker
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Reputation based currency?
True. In the context of non-binary choice systems, I interpret logical
reasoning against a thing, as you wrote, as evidence that one should
consider not doing a thing. It's the way I constrain my objectivism within
voluntaryism. My belief system is that this is the method through which we
achieve consensus about "right/wrong" etc voluntarily. But yes,
regarding the interpretation of your objective statements of fact into
ethical recommendations ("should"), those words were mine.

—J