:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin Independence…
Author: 745b78e6
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin Independence reddit
Someone who is not shadowbanned could send the link to the comments of the
post (not the video itself) and message the moderators asking for them to
manually remove it from the spam filter.

Keep in mind that if someone from this email conversation subsequently
upvotes it, they may be breaking the rules of Reddit risking a shadowban
themselves.

http://www.reddit.com/wiki/faq#wiki_what_constitutes_vote_cheating_and_vote_manipulation.3F