:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin's political …
Author: nt0n0m
To: unsystem
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin's political neutrality is a myth.

On 14-08-03 07:01 PM, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:
> We can talk all day about identifying what is 'wrong' or which side is bad,
> but unless you're willing to publicly stand in front of a tank, it's all
> talk. If there is someone 'against the side of Right', then what are we doing
> to place ourselves in the path of them?

We need to talk before we can act. Most people have not begun to process
this situation yet & are still under hypnosis (*hypo*- "under" in
Greek*, **Gnosis* Greek noun for knowledge) deferring to the authority
of government or media or... You know, that feeling that someone else is
in charge / taking responsibility. But that's illusion & later or sooner
we will all realize that we are responsible for all of this & we will be
held accountable for this increasingly intolerable mess.

You're right & I'm beginning to feel as though the most important thing
for me to do is speaking publicly in my local area about psychopaths,
what they are, that they exist, that they concentrate in positions of
power & cannot experience empathy for others. About Bitcoin & the first
trust-less incorruptible distributed database. About Open Source
software & creative commons, the evils of copyright & patents, the
nearly complete power of corporations over all governments, who have no
soul yet have the rights of People & who legally can only ever act to
increase profits at the expense of humans, animals & nature. Animals are
being abused so badly by this system... About debt based money & USURY &
artificially induced scarecity being the *only* reason that so many are
poor. The costs of one year of war can feed & house the planet...

This is a real pickle & the course must be reversed.
& I think the key is sharing this knowledge with others & without fear
but tasteful & tactful.
It's like Mark Passio says, there is no escaping this, we have to go -
through -
I refuse the NWO, I'd rather go down with my principles & non-consent
intact.
When that tank does show up, I might just be that guy :)