:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin's political …
Author: Troy Benjegerdes
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin's political neutrality is a myth.
On Sat, Aug 02, 2014 at 11:51:48PM +0100, jamileh s.t. wrote:
> when someone tries to do bad things you should try to stop them

I like to do bad things to consenting adults in the privacy of my bedroom.
Or maybe I like to have bad things done to me, and if you try to stop it,
it would spoil the fun.

Do you wish to limit my freedom to do what I wish with people that consent
to have it done to them because you judge it as 'bad'?

And yes, we most definitely are at war. It is a war of ideas where black is
white, ware is peace, enemies are friends, and about the only way to win
the war is to stop engaging the 'other' and engage the true enemy that uses
your very thoughts as ammunition.

There is a war going on for your mind, and the paranoia is winning.

Troy Benjegerdes                 'da hozer'                  hozer@???
7 elements      earth::water::air::fire::mind::spirit::soul        grid.coop

      Never pick a fight with someone who buys ink by the barrel,
         nor try buy a hacker who makes money by the megahash