:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin's political …
Author: Özer Tayiz
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin's political neutrality is a myth.
I think bitcoin is on the side of anarcho-capitalism and distributed power
and governance. I see there are two sides: One side trying to centralize
all power, central banks, one world government, central intelligence
agencies etc. The other side is trying to distribute and localize power
structures, like p2p cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, and p2p networks,
meshnet, open source software and hardware, permaculture, ecovillages etc.

And I think bitcoin (and all other cryptocurrencies) is very important to
end central banking scam. You know, central banks print money, and buy real
goods and services with counterfeit money. Except it is not counterfeiting
money when central bank does it, it is "monetary policy".

I think it has far reaching implications. If everyone used bitcoin as
money, soon there would be no wars. Because wars are funded by central
banks with new printed money. You cannot do that with limited supply of
money.