:: Re: [unSYSTEM] What's this about? W…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Metatron YHVH
Aan: System undo crew
Oude Onderwerpen: [unSYSTEM] What's this about? Write Down This Date: July 1st, 2014
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] What's this about? Write Down This Date: July 1st, 2014
I'm not sure but I looked into the bill itself and it sounds like they're
trying to combat unemployment with incentives. Influencing businesses to
hire or retain unemployed workers. This could be good or bad. Like every
law. Ever.