:: Re: [unSYSTEM] ADMIN: Other languag…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jaromil
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] ADMIN: Other languages

hi Eden (and happy vacations!)

>     I'm using the administrative web interface at
> https://mailinglists.dyne.org/cgi-bin/mailman/admindb/unsystem . Using
> that interface, i see Message Headers which are fine, and Message
> Excerpt. In the Message Excerpt there are parts that are readable, but
> the content is just "?", for example:

> -=-=-

the interface (via apache) supports also UTF8 so I guess Eden is right:
these are spam messages, they might be forged this way or using some
obscure charset.

of course be warned: we do get lots of spam these days.

the best antidote is mandatory subscription to the list before posting,
but that sometimes doesn't works and bots get past that. I wish mailman
would have a bit more protection for subscribing like captcha or so.

ciao