:: Re: [unSYSTEM] bouncer update
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jaromil
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] bouncer update
On Wed, 23 Jul 2014, d3 wrote:

> Hey ppl
>
> Now the bouncer users can switch to use ssl conection from
> bouncer.unsystem.net to irc.freenode.net.
>
> Login with your user and change the option at "servers" from
> "irc.freenode.net 6667" to "irc.freenode.net 6697".

have you discussed about the IP disclosure issue on freenode?
its not so so good.
we use irc.dyne.org with ip obfuscation by default (and ssl of course)
irc.autistici.org does the same.

Given the privacy concerns of people on this list I wonder...

running inspircd is fairly easy, just in case unsystem likes to run a
standalone irc that can link a larger network, we have 2 servers on that
already from different collectives

ciao