:: Re: [dyne:bolic] please endorse dyn…
Author: Jaromil
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] please endorse dyne:bolic for EU funding (CHEST)

dear Adam and others,

On Thu, 03 Jul 2014, Adam Bogacki wrote:

> Thanks, Jaromil.
>
> I have just done that.

thanks!

> All the best for this project !

and thanks! it seems we have made a lot of rating and comments indeed.
of all projects dyne.org has proposed, dyne:bolic is the most acclaimed

so well, lets wait for the CHEST results, however it looks like I might
find the time and resources to hack on a new version soon. Also the
Linux kernel has grown a lot in the meantime so this seems well worthed.

I hope to find more time than for the dyne:III to not leave the release
in a "Beta" status, also I guess an important part will be the
possibility to do modules as it was with versions 1 and 2.

ciao!

http://ideas.chest-project.eu/?q=node/3430