:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Decentralized Bankin…
Author: Brian
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Decentralized Banking System
Maybe you should work to make your products more user friendly and more mainstream users would take their money out of these silos. The reason people use them is because it's feels safe and it's simple to use. Not trying to be a ball buster here, but we should stop bitching and try to make our products more intuitive in addition to cutting edge. We can't ignore this aspect of software design. Twitter is not a cutting edge technology, but it is simple and effective. We tend to over complicate things for users and this will always drive users to companies like Coinbase and they will be glad to stockpile customer money. I take this as a personal challenge to prove that we can build these types of products without institutional backing or money.