:: [unSYSTEM] ADMIN: Other languages
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: eden
À: unsystem
Sujet: [unSYSTEM] ADMIN: Other languages
Hello all,

    I'm one of the new Admins of the list.

    I'm writing to say that, while i'm very happy to allow posts in
other languages besides English, apparently the system doesn't show
non-ASCII characters! :) I just rejected 2 messages from addresses *.ru
that appear to be in Russian. Unfortunately, i am only shown "?"
characters, and not the original characters, which i could use a
translation program to figure out if it was actually spam.

    So, unless someone has a better idea, i will be rejecting messages
that are, essentially, illegible.

    Carry on...

--
eden