:: [unSYSTEM] Discussion relating to e…
Author: Odinn Cyberguerrilla
To: unsystem
Subject: [unSYSTEM] Discussion relating to equality of voice in decentralized sphere. Please circulate.
Hello,

There is a discussion going on which has to do with the argument for
equality of voice in a decentralized sphere. I do not wish to present this
only in a binary way, but you will see some typical divisions occurring,
where some people argue for "classes" or "groups" to be established, and
others are more interested in an equality of voice or process. I
definitely encourage your participation (comment, pull request, whatever)
on this issue.
Although it is couched here as a Bitcoin Foundation repository issue I
believe the discussion / debate is more far-reaching and for this reason I
have referenced from within the open issue relating to equality of voice
in the Foundation's bylaws repository, another open issue (which I have
authored), within the bitcoin/bitcoin repository itself (#4079 - Option to
Contribute), which relates directly to enhancing decentralized
participation (which I feel is necessary to help the process of both
stabilizing or increasing nodes in a network as well as aiding the process
of equality of voice in the context of participation, rather than focusing
solely on antiquated notions of 'voting' and 'representation').
The links are below, please comment upon them, share, and spread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=647684.msg7242566
https://github.com/pmlaw/The-Bitcoin-Foundation-Legal-Repo/issues/10
https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/4079

Thank you! Please Spread the word.