:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Peter Thiel
Author: Josh Walker
To: System undo crew
CC: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Peter Thiel
Fair enough. You'll note I replied while you were writing this, because you aren't the only one who felt I'd been overly simplistic. Which is true; I was half being lazy and hoping someone else would write something approximate to what I believe―I grow weary at times, explaining my thoughts, which I am not always able to condense to a reasonable length, which probably means, as Einstein said, I don't understand my thoughts enough yet, if I may be permitted that reference―and half interested to see which direction this list trends toward, since some of us are more prolific in their writing than others.

―J