:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Peter Thiel
Author: Josh Walker
To: System undo crew
CC: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Peter Thiel
Huh. Very illuminating.

Well, I certainly care not whether I “help” Thiel to be richer. Or poorer. So, I'm wondering a bit about something. I have some general assumptions about Amir and Cody, whom I *think* I align with ideologically; and, I'm forming somewhat of an idea of the landscape of this place, but I'm having trouble reconciling the two. I guess my curiosity could best be sated by asking a question:

Kind fellow denizens of this unSystem mailing list: What is the general feeling in here about The Counterforce?