:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Yay! UKIP Wins the U…
Author: Julia Tourianski
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Yay! UKIP Wins the UK european elections (were in darkwallet promo video)
I am currently at Bilderberg. And I suspect these overlords are in a panic
about so many countries' distain with the EU. Great sum up by my friend
PJW-
http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-agenda-revealed-elite-desperate-to-rescue-unipolar-world/

One of their agenda items is "does privacy exist" which is ironic since
this is a SECRET meeting.
http://bilderbergmeetings.org/press-release.html - agenda

We were harassed all day for just being around the hotel, in which we had
rooms. My 2 friends got arrested for asking the organizers a question-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ83h2Fw6NY&feature=youtu.be

The EU is fucking evil. The EURO, the implementation of which was decided
at this meeting years prior, is evil. And I feel like I'm under a blanket
of despotism just being here. It's their world. We're just hoping to dig
out our own space...but that space often ends up being a grave.