:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Yay! UKIP Wins the U…
Author: Robert Williamson
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Yay! UKIP Wins the UK european elections (were in darkwallet promo video)
There are people who are align with all sorts of political ideologies
though and some like and hate people and parties that are the same for
various reasons.

There's a lot to hate about them, but some of the policies they've had in
previous manifestos and their 2013 local manifestos are very good. Their
local councillors have among the best approval and attendance ratings, when
compared to their peers.

The Eurozones gone to shit and people in the EU are still thinking they
have some sort of superiority complex, when growth has stagnated and places
like Brazil/India/China are booming economically.

The next year will probably be difficult for them, but it's quite easy for
them to come 3rd in the next general election and destroy the lib dems. If
anything he's really managing to push forward that politics should be by
and for the people, rather than just a two/three party system that is only
interested in itself.

There are areas of the UK that are deeply deprived and while the government
is pushing through draconian slave labour work programmes and declaring
terminally ill people "fit to work", the public still see that there is
open door freedom of movement to the EU, with an extra 212,000 net inflow
into Britain last year, providing cheap labour to big business while most
people struggle further.

To be honest, I'm glad they've got in, as it seems we might now be able to
have some electoral reform, EU reform/withdrawal, without having a rise of
extremist groups like we've seen in Greece.