:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Foundation funding f…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Wladimir
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Foundation funding for Dark Wallet (Was: Don't mix because of taint + comments ...)
On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Amir Taaki <genjix@???> wrote:
> Can we get the 42 BTC CoinJoin bounty donated by the community and held by
> gmaxwell, sipa and theymos?
>
> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279249.0
>
> We made the first CoinJoin and also have made decentralised CoinJoin with
> DarkWallet but they haven't paid us anything.

ACK on that, fair is fair.

It would also focus attention on that there is a working and
user-friendly coinjoin implementation out there for Bitcoin.

>From what I've seen you've implemented a centralized/fedralized

coinjoin up to now, at least I haven't seen the decentralized one, but
even that should be enough for an initial payout. Usability is key
here.

Wladimir