:: Re: [unSYSTEM] DarkCoin
Author: sickpig@gmail.com
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] DarkCoin
On May 23, 2014 5:16 AM, "Kristov Atlas" <author@???>
wrote:

> Some great reading there, thanks for the links, sickpig.
>
> -K

You're welcome.

One last thing regarding bytecoin.

I've read somewhere that the validity of the project has been damaged by
pre-mine and a doubtful leadership (someone even said the project is/was a
scam).

Those were the reasons why fork like monero (monero.cc) has been created. I
can't guarantee for the integrity of monero either, but at least there's no
premine involved.

'basecoin'

>>> The other one that is missing is the crypto-currencies based on the

CryptoNote technology, using ring signatures to provide input anonymity.
See such instantiations as ByteCoin, Monero, etc.

>> interesting post on hacker news by gmaxwell (NullC)
>>
>> https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=7765455
>>
>> he compares bytecoin (the alt from which monero has been forked) and

zerocash.

>> a lot of useful info could be found here too (ann thread for zerocash

whitepaper):