:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Foundation funding f…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andrew Miller
A: System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Foundation funding for Dark Wallet (Was: Don't mix because of taint + comments ...)
I've contributed reviews for the Bitcoin Foundation grants process twice
now, and I intend to continue doing so (as I don't feel any moral
compulsion against this). I would give any privacy/fungibility project the
highest points for importance/significance, and would pitch a fit if I felt
it was ignored due to some categorical opposition of financial privacy.
That said, they've given out low amounts ($20k in total per quarter so far)
and I haven't actually figured out how the nontransparent process works so
far.

I think DarkWallet (or something related in similar spirit) should submit a
grant proposal (and resubmit it every quarter if necessary!)