:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Foundation funding f…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Aimee Maree
Cc: System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Foundation funding for Dark Wallet (Was: Don't mix because of taint + comments ...)
I don't believe in the foundation as anything more then a group of regulators who are simply making money they do less then other OSS foundations but they have more money at the last count they were bragging about 4million in bitcoin assests and it costs them $150000 per month in operating fees?

How does it cost that much how much are they paying themselves?

They have said they want to do more for the community by saying they want to promote and help bitcoin in south east Asia and India why because they think there's more people there to make more money from?

It really is an odd set-up and I do not see them as anything but fat cats I have listened to their talks I have read there blogs and it makes me sick sorry but it does.