:: [Libbitcoin] block parse halting?
Author: Faiz Khan
To: libbitcoin
Subject: [Libbitcoin] block parse halting?
First of all, I want to say I think this project is great, the people have
been fairly helpful that I've met (genjix and others, Wolf) and the
development from what I can tell is fairly healthy.

So guys, I'm having a problem getting a ob server started, this is about my
5th time so I'm trying to stare at the road while I spin up another
instance...

What I've done is spin up a 15GB instance preseeded with grazcoin's
snapshot, and had it stop parsing about 1k blocks from the current (
approx. 301xxx), which has been its stuck state for about 12 hours now.
I've attached the debug and error logs, as well as output, in case it helps
out, but I am really looking forward to getting this node working as
expected, thanks

FYI running Ubuntu, x86-64, 15GB, AWS, non-sudoed