:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Uber threatening cus…
Author: Jonathan Vaage
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Uber threatening cushty taxi drivers monopoly while they cry "who will protect the passengers!"
Perhaps drivers may be more willing to accept the risk of a sting if they
had the opportunity to purchase a form of insurance policy that covered a
portion of the fines / penalties in the potentially rare case of a bust.
Proof-of-burn pseudonyms, customer ratings, or a web-of-trust could reduce
the risk of fraud and potentially the premiums for policy holders.